Daiyu Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daiyu Sun

pre-modern roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Quest**~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

**~Quest**~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 am

"my job" he simply said "doesn't sound like a good reason to me" she said "look he just told me to find the opals he didn't say what they were for" Reamman sighed
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:05 am

"You have no idea what you're collecting?" She laughed to herself. "You're not going to let us leave are you." She stated more then asked. Takeshi got in front of her.
"Don't taunt him." He warned her.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

"well seeing as I dont have the opal and you do no i wont let you leave" he said "besides you seem to know what they are for would you enlighten me for a moment" he asked
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 am

Ria smiled. Takeshi sweat drop. "Not now Ria." Takeshi tried not to plead. "You know how much I hate it!" Ria waved bye to Reamann before she teleported them away.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:18 am

when they were gone Reamman sighed, he sheathed his sword and left through the maze, he closed the gate to the shrine before leaving 'could always ask Jade to find them...we always seem to run into them anyway' he thought
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 am

Ria used to much energy breaking the barrier so they landed at the outskirts of the town. Takeshi puked when they got there. "You know I hate teleporting." He said wipping his mouth. "And you did it when you broke me out of priston." She just smiled.
"At least we got the opal." She said with a smile. He smiled seeing hers.
"Yeah at least we got that." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 am

Reamman was surprised to see jade was still at the Inn "so did you do your job?" she asked "failed" he said 'wonder if i'll regret doing this..' he thought "anyway you want to travel with me?" he asked "yeah sure its been fun so far" she said "ok your going to work for it, you work with me now" he said "alrigh...wait what?" she asked "dont ask questions you know that demon you had a run in with in the other town?" he asked "yeesss" she replied "find him" he said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am

Ria and Takeshi decided to stay away from towns for the time being. They found a small stream to stay near. "We have the tear of the waves and now the tear of the flames." Ria said.
"Can we go to the djinn shrines now?" He asked. She thought about it.
"We could...but I'd like to collect all the tears first." She said.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:30 am

"well anything?" Reamman asked "give me a minute" she said "what he that hard to find" he asked "tch no can smell a demon anywhere, but from what i can tell he's not in the town but hasnt moved away yet completely" she said "mind telling me details now partner?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 am

"Ria why are we doing this?" Takeshi asked. He was worried, she could tell. She just smiled at him.
"I'm the only one who can that's why." She said. He sighed.
"Melodramatic as always." He laughed and she punched his gut.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 am

"well lets go" Jade said after Reamman told her the details he nodded "should find them before they disappear" he said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:39 am

'Wasn't there suppose to be some curse that relates to releasing the djinns?' Takeshi thought to himself while Ria cooked. 'Or was it some fate that befalls to the one...great wish I payed more attention to my old man.'
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 am

Jade led the way out of the town with Reamman following her "i gotta hand it to you Ray, you had me surprised when you asked me to partner up with you" she said "yeah well dont think to much on it and dont call me ray" he said they made it to the outskirts of town, she searched for the direction
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:45 am

Takeshi and Ria eat while chatting. A comment from him earned him a good punch to his arm.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am

"mmm something smells good!" Jade said Reamman bonked her on the head "ouch! hey dont worry the demons in the direction of the food!" she said rubbing her head
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am

"Damn he's persistant." Takeshi and Ria said. They looked at each other then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:54 am

Takeshi growled to himself when he also sensed the dragon was with him. Jade and Reamman soon were in sight "see there you go and you thought i was just leading you to food..." she said crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 am

Ria kept eating. Takeshi looked at them. "Still after the opal." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 am

"you think i was just going to give up?" Reamman asked "was hoping maybe" takeshi replied "well hate to dissapoint you but im still after it" Reamman said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:03 am

"Humans, so greedy." Takeshi said in a yawn. "Of course not you Ria." He added quickly feeling the glare dig into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:07 am

"call me what you will" Reamman shrugged Jade sweat dropped, "you still never answered my question though, whats the signifgance of these opals" he asked
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:10 am

Takeshi looked at Ria for approval. She just shrugged. Takeshi rolled his eyes with a sigh. "Tear of the waves, tear of the flames, tear of the mountains, tear of the clouds, tear of the sun and tear of the moon." Takeshi said.
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 am

"ok you've named a bunch of tears what are they for" Reamman asked "oh I should know this!" Jade said smacking her head
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:15 am

"It's sad that you humans have forgotten the legends you've created in the first place." Takeshi said.
"Takeshi, sheesh." Ria whined a little. Takeshi sighed.
"The tears hold the essence of the djinns who were once worshipped." Takeshi said. "Each djinn hold a essence of nature. A element." Takeshi explained. "The tears are used to awaken them."
Back to top Go down
Wonderland_Alice

Wonderland_Alice

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am

"is that all" Reamman asked if not slightly sarcastically "idiot! they are important!" Jade said "but here's the problem, we are after the same opals" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~Quest**~   **~Quest**~ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Quest**~
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daiyu Sun :: Roleplays-
Jump to: