Daiyu Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daiyu Sun

pre-modern roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Tasogare~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm

A legend of zelda fanfic that has hardly anything to do with the actual game characters. This story is seperated into parts with chapters in between.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 pm

(wahoo gonna start 8D )

Summer, Day 13
'....Fate...Destiny...Duty...just words, fancy words people like to use to tell you what to do and how to do it, I guess it makes it sound more appealing I don't know.... It's like they've already mapped out your life for you before it even begins, and they'll tell you sometimes fate is kind and sometimes its cruel but if that's your destiny just lay back and take it...if you ask me its a load of crap...nothing and no one tells me how i'm going to live or how I'm going to die, I make my own path, people may not like it but whats it to them they aren't me...I'd like to see this so called 'Fate' stand in my way...'
~Trin
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:13 am

Chapter 1

Fate is for those too weak to determine their own destiny.
Kamran Hamid

Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:52 pm

It was late evening, the sun was low in the sky. it was quiet in the village except shouting coming from one of the houses. "Fine if you want to leave then leave!" a mans voice said as the door opened and a teenage girl was shoved out and a bag thrown out after her. "and don't come back!" the door was slammed after that. "Like I'd ever want to come back!" the girl shouted at the closed door she pushed her black hair out of her eyes and was muttering curses to herself as she picked up her bag and shouldered it, she threw one last glare back at the house before she stormed off. She didn't hear the door open as her grandfather came out of the house and followed her "Trin!" he called after her but she was ignoring him "Trinity!" he called again this time using her full name she spun around "what!?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:58 pm

"come back inside, you know how your father is" he said going up to her "oh no you heard him i'm not going back inside, besides I was planning on leaving anyway he just helped with the exit...." she said "what do you think you're going to do?" he asked "dunno whatever I feel like" she shrugged "Trin I know your stubborn and have authority issues but why this silly rebellion of yours?" he said "your always saying I need to train to be a 'Great Sheikah fulfill my destiny...' blah blah blah" she said he veined a bit at the blah part "but is it to much to ask just to want to be Trin? I dont need someone telling me how to live, and if that means never being able to come back home then fine" she said "well regardless what he says he is not head of the family, I am, and I made no such rule, but i figured that would be your answer" he said "then why did you ask...." she grumbled "you're my grand daughter and no matter how much of a pain in the ass you are you still are my family" he said "aw getting sentimental in your old age" she teased "ow ow ow ow!" she wailed as he pinched her ear "mind yourself" he warned "oh and if your going you should be taking this it is your after all" he said holding up a scythe "be careful..." he said as she took it "cause if you break it i'll break you!" he said bonking her head "damn you old man!" she yelled rubbing her head "now get going before I change my mind and drag yo back in the house myself" he said she took a hop back and started running yelling over her shoulder "i'd like to see you try!" Thalos watched her run out the village gate he smiled to himself and shook his head "that girl..." he muttered as he went back to the house.
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:42 pm

At first Trinity didn't know where she should go but at the moment she didn't care. She wandered till she reached Hyrule field. Trinity could see the bridge on the horizon. It was then she decided she would go to castle town. The thought of having castle town her new home didn't cross her mind. Trinity had only been there once and she remembered it being busy and lively, so different from her village. She craved for adventure and a lively town sounded like the perfect place to find it.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm

"To Castle Town it is then!" she said as she increased her pace and headed off. She had camped for the night and the next morning was up bright and early on her way towards her adventure. She passed some sheperds along the way they were sitting on some rocks watching the sheep "hello to you young lady!" they greeted "hiya" she said with a wave "nice day" the older one "guess so" she replied "where are you off to?" "i'm going to Castle Town!" she said with a grin "Castle Town eh?" the old man scratched his head "well shoot your going the wrong way then, Castle Town is that way" the other man laughed pointing the other way Trin blinked "I knew that" she huffed turning around "good luck to yah!" they both called out as she walked off.
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 pm

After a few days of getting lost and get pointed to the right direction by farmers and travelers, Trin reached castle town. "Where should I head first?" Trin wondered as she pass through the main gate. She made her way to the square. Trin wasn't sure where she should go to find her awaiting adventure. Sitting on the fountain, Trin watched the people go by. It didn't take long for her to get bored. It was midday and Trin was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm

her stomach gave a light growl "guess it is that time" she said she was now standing on the edge of the fountain. Some of the townsfolk were giving her weird looks as they passed. Trin finally spotted a restaurant "food!" she said happily hopping down and running over to it.
five minutes later Trin got booted out of the restaurant "if you can't pay get lost!" the owner said Trin gave a huff "knew I should have stolen some money from dad...." she muttered to herself as she got up and dusted herself off. The res of her day was spent trying to get something to eat but no one she came across was going to give her a free meal. It was evening time and she was sitting in an alley on some boxes, her stomach now growling louder than before. "soo hungry.." she whined. she leaned her head back on the side of the building and closed her eyes when she heard a scraping sound and opened her eyes to see a stray dog taking off with her scythe in its mouth like it was a play stick. "Hey! bring that back you mutt!" she yelled jumping up, her running after it only caused the dog to run faster. Trin chased it throughout the town. The dog stopped on some stairs and trin ended up tripping over it and tumbling down the stone steps "ouch..." she mumbled painfully as she sat up and looked at the dog who was sitting on the step with its tongue hanging out panting as he wagged his tail happily. "you little!" Trin said about to go after it "oh you alright honey?" she heard she looked up and saw a woman looking down at her. "yeah I'm fine" Trin said getting up
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:24 pm

The dog had took off but fortuntley left her scyth behind. Trin grabbed her scyth, placing it back on her back.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

The woman gave a laugh seeing the tenager give a scowl to the retreating canine "you don't look like your from here" she said "nope" Trin said dusting herself off "what brings you all the way to castle town honey?" the woman asked "adventure" Trin said abruptly the woman sweat dropped Trin's stomach gave a growl "still hungry" she whined at the realization "well come inside and we'll fix that" the woman chuckled "for real!? wait…i dont have money" Trin said "we'll worry about that later, for now lets get you something to eat. I'm Telma by the way" she introduced "I'm Trin" was the reply.
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 pm

The bar looked empty. Trin took a seat at the counter while Telma started cooking.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 pm

Trin had a fork and a knife in each hand when Telma finished cooking "food food food!" she chanted as telma set the plate down she chowed down immediately Telma sweat dropped as the girl ate "is there more!?" Trin asked holding up the empty plate
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"Slow down honey." Telma said after giving Trin a second helping.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm

just after she said this Trin choked on some of her food, Telma got her some water. "slow down.." she repeated Trin did so she was able to get three helpings before Telma told her she had enough and there wasnt anymore "that was good!" Trin said "glad you enjoyed it" Telma smiled "this isnt the part where you kick me out now is it…." Trin said "don't worry, I'm not that kind of person" Telma said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:21 pm

"What made you come here for adventure?" Telma asked as she cleaned the counter.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:46 pm

"how'd you know I was here for adventure?" she asked "well you aren't packed for sight seeing so what brings you here of all places" telma laughed "because my parents are stupid, well really just my dad is" she said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 pm

(trin actually said she was here for adventure)

"A disagreement huh." Telma said.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

(aw crap shows how much i pay attention XP )

"yeah but I don't want to talk about it" Trin said "alright" Telma said not pressing the issue
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:17 am

"I can give you a place to stay if you work here part-time." Telma said.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 pm

"really? thanks! what kind of job am i going to do?" trin asked "well i could use some help around here, helping customers, that kind of work" Telma said "i've never worked a job like that before but i accept the challenge!" Trin said "great you can start in the morning" Telma smiled. Later she showed Trin where she could stay "better get some sleep we got a full day tommorrow" Telma said before leaving her. Trin looked around the room, it was cozy with a bed and a side table a small dresser on one wall with a mirror above it, heat radiated from the low burning fire in the fireplace. Trin dropped off her things and flopped on the bed "not bad" she said to herself as she tossed to get comfortable, but she couldnt on the squishy mattress, she always had a hard time sleeping on soft surfaces for some reason, after getting frustrated with not being able to get comfortable she finally just tossed the mattress off the bed altogether "much better" she said as she settled in to sleep.

The next morning Telma came in to wake Trin and found the mattress on the other side of the room and trin sleeping on the board of the bed "strange child" she said to herself as she crossed over and shook the girls shoulder, the teenager gave a grumble "time to get to work honey" Telma said with her hands on her hips "fine" was the grumbled reply "come on get up we got to get ready" telma said going and filling a basin with some water so trin could wash her face. she looked over and saw trin run her fingers through her hair and smooth out her shirt "there done" she said Telma had a ... look on her face before she gave a laugh "you can't go to work like that don't you have another outfit?" she asked "nope" "hmm I might have something that will fit you" telma said pulling trin from the room "why is it such a big deal" Trin whined "presentation is everything." Telma said it was an hour later Telma got Trin cleaned up, in one of her old dresses, she was finishing brushing Trin's beyond messy raven hair and pulling it up into a pony tail "there see you're way to pretty to hide behind a slobby appearance" Telma said. Trin looked in the mirror and wasn't quite sure what to think of it "just think of it as part of the challenge" Telma said to get the girl to go along with it "alright fine." Trin said. "good now lets go we've got work to do" Telma smiled
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

It was a very long and exhausting day for Trin. It was difficult for her to walk around in a dress to begin with and having the men stare at her all the time didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 pm

She thought they had a problem or wanted to pick a fight but Telma had tried reassuring her that they were only staring cause the thought she was cute. Trin didnt believe her and had continued on her way. 'I wonder if this was a good idea...' Telma thought as she watched Trin navigate around the restaurant. It was finally the end of the day. Trin was sitting in a chair tilting it back on the back two legs her feet propped up on the table "ehhh, that was a lot of work" she said
Back to top Go down
TeTeChan

TeTeChan

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 am

'Don't think I'm cut out for this kind of work...' Trin thought, taking her hair down. She didn't like the tugging feeling the hair tie made.
Back to top Go down
Zombie_slayer

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

she ran her hands through her hair massaging her scalp. "that wasn't...too bad, im sure you'll get better with practice" Telma said coming over and pulling up a chair "are you kidding it sucked!" Trin snorted "I'm not good at this sort of thing..." she said "got any other jobs that i can do?" Trin asked "well none that I can think you can look around castle town, but just give this a few more days and if you still dont like it we'll find something else" Telma said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Tasogare~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Tasogare~   ~Tasogare~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Tasogare~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daiyu Sun :: Roleplays-
Jump to: